Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sketch Share: Oven Fresh

This is a sketch designed by the talented Kristin over at Memorable Seasons.

Image

I loved this sketch by Kristin and this is what I came up with.
I added a few more photos, but I really love how this layout turned out!
Image
I stamped the images to create my title. The frame was stamped in black, then I added glossy accents to it for emphasis. The words "oven fresh" were added to the center of the frame, then I stamped a flourish in a lighter turquoise ink in the background of the frame. I also used stamps to add swirls on the page, and even the little silverware images were stamped, then covered in glossy accents.
Image

Image
Supplies Used:
Echo Park: For the Record Collection (all pattern papers)
Purple Onion Designs: Silverware stamps
Autumn Leaves Stamps: Swirls
American Crafts: Oven Fresh stamp and Frame
Studio G: Flourish stamp in center of frame
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Pumice Stone, Barn Door, Black Soot
Stampin' Up Inkpad: Bermuda Bay
Bazzill Basics: Black Gingham Ribbon
Bazzill Die Cut Cardstock: Cream Scallop
Darice: Black Gems
Ranger Glossy Accents
Zig Black Writer Pen
WRMK Corner Chomper

All supplies used were purchased personally by me.

No comments: