Thursday, April 7, 2011

Layout Share: No Matter Your Age

This was the second layout I created with the April Design Team kit from Memorable Seasons.
"No Matter Your Age"
 On this layout, I did use the jewels and a glitter sticker even though it was a masculine themed layout. Just don't point that out to my hubby. :) 
 I stamped the little boy and dog, then colored them in with inkpads and a waterbrush. I cut them out, then adhered them to the layout with some foam tape.
 To help the jewels stand out on this layout, I cut several square chipboard frames in half, then inked them with a blue inkpad and added the jewels inside. I love how this part turned out on the layout!

Supplies Used:
* Maya Road Mini Chipboard: Circles and Squares
(sold out in store)
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Pumice Stone, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain, Chipped Sapphire
Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black Inkpad
Sassafras Lass: Burlap Alphabet Stickers
White Cardstock
Waterbrush, Sandpaper, Foam Squares

* Products I received as Design Team Member. All other products used were purchased personally by me.

No comments: