Sunday, April 17, 2011

Layout Share: Drink Dr. Pepper

Here is the last page I created with the monthly kit I purchased from Memorable Seasons for January.
"Drink Dr. Pepper"
It was a really quick layout to create. I just used one of the photos for my title.
The journaling was written with the slick writer pen that came in the kit. I love these coated cardboard elements that I wrote the words on...so pretty and give a bit of dimension to the layout.
Buttons were also stitched and added around the layout for small pops of color.

Supplies Used:
Memorable Seasons January Kit: Petals and Polka Dots
(Pink Paislee Sweetness Papers, Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology elements, Brown Slick Writer)
Making Memories Buttons
White Crochet Thread

All products, including the January kit were purchased by me personally.

No comments: