Saturday, April 9, 2011

Card Share: Reflections

I also created a card with some of the leftover supplies from my Memorable Seasons kit.
"Reflections Card"
For this card, I used another scrap of the core'dinations cardstock, but used the tan backside instead of the darker front and cut it into a flag shape on one end. I inked the chipboard frames with brown ink and glued them to the cream cardstock, then added a jewel in the center of each frame. 
 The rest of the papers I used were scraps. I didn't add a sentiment to this card so I can use it for any occasion.

Supplies Used:
* Prima Reflections Collection--Kashana, Talavera
* Maya Road Mini Chipboard: Circles and Squares (sold out in store)
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Brushed Corduroy
Fiskars Border Punch: Scalloped Sentiments
DMD Inc: Kraft Cardstock

* Products I received as a Design Team Member. All other products used were purchased personally by me.

1 comment:

Noey said...

Elegant, simple, and gorgeous!