Saturday, April 16, 2011

Layout Share: Vintage Love

I have another layout to share today--this was created on the backside of the layout from yesterday. I just loved the backside of this paper, so I had to use it too! I will just slip the double-sided layout into a single page protector so both sides can be viewed easily.
My journaling was written along the right side of the photos. The paper had some lighter patterns printed in that area, so it worked out perfectly with being able to easily read the words.
I used the stamp set that came in the kit to add the flower accents around the page. They were just stamped on white cardstock, colored in with colored pencils, and blended with a blending stump and gamsol (odorless mineral spirits). The flowers and leaves were cut from the larger heart image. I love that I can get both looks from one stamp! I also added some stickles glitter glue around the outlines of the stamped images along with the green alphabet stickers I used for my title. The yellow lace borders were cut from a piece of coordinating pattern paper.

Supplies Used:
Memorable Seasons January Kit: Petals and Polka Dots
(Pink Paislee Sweetness Papers, Unity Stamps: Hello Friend set, EK Success Alphabet letters)
Ranger Stickles: Diamond
Uchida: Marvy Matchables Black Inkpad
White Cardstock
Zig Brown Marker
Colored pencils
Gamsol, Blending Stump

All products, including the January kit were purchased by me personally.

No comments: