Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Layout Share: My Reason for Change

During the month of April, Jill over at Memorable Seasons let us choose a single line to work with for our design team layouts. Mine was the new Prima Reflections collection and they are GORGEOUS! I loved the variety of colors that were included and the embellishments Jill sent with the papers I chose were amazing! 
Here are some pictures of the full kit I received:

This is the first layout I completed with this kit:
" My Reason for Change"
For this layout, I used the core'dinations paper and sanded it, then turned down the top corner. I stamped a script stamp (also from Prima) in the corner under the paper, and added some stitching and a button nested inside one of those chipboard circle frames. 
 I loved the little kraft tags that came in my kit, and I added them to the top next to my title and wrote my journaling on strips, then glued them over the tags. 
 I also stitched some turquoise thread along the bottom of the photos, then added a pleat ribbon border.

 Supplies Used:
*Prima Reflections Collection--Shimmer (no longer available in store)
*Maya Road Mini Chipboard: Circles and Squares
(no longer available in store)
Turquoise DMC thread, Cream Crochet Thread
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen
Fiskars Border Punch: Upper Crest
WRMK Corner Chomper
Sandpaper
White Cardstock
Autumn Leaves Buttons
Black Pen

* Products I received as Design Team Member. All other items used were purchased personally by me.

No comments: