Thursday, February 3, 2011

Layout Share: Smitten with a Kitten

This was the first layout I created with the papers from the February DT kit I received from Jill at Memorable Seasons. 
For this layout, I just used some strips of paper that were rounded off on the edges, and included a flip note for my journaling area. 
 The chipboard frame was covered with pattern paper and I included the date stamped inside. The crochet flower fit just inside the frame perfectly. 
The yellow glitter letters were very bright yellow, so I just inked them with some creamy brown chalk ink to soften the yellow color a little bit.

Supplies Used:
* Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection:
* -Sweetest Day, Love Letters, Pretty Lace
* -Flip Notes
* -Glitter Alpha Stickers
* Maya Road Chipboard Frame
* Red & Green Crochet Rosebud- made by Julie, included in DT kit
Colorbox Chalk Ink: Creamy Brown
Studio G: Circle Stamp
CTMH: Month Date Stamp
Technique Tuesday: Numbers stamps
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick
WRMK Corner Chomper
DMD Inc: Kraft Cardstock
Zig Black Writer

*Products received as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased by myself personally.

No comments: