Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Layout Share: Museum Photography

 
 I lined my photos up for this layout, then cut out the brown paper that said portrait photographer and used that along the left side of my layout at the top. Then I just added various other papers to the layout to balance it out. 
 
I used a border punch to add some soft edges to the layout and cut out flowers from various papers to bring in all the colors on this layout.
 Stickles glitter was added to the flowers and I inked the edges of all the papers with brown ink.

Supplies Used:
* Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection:
-Love Letters, Picture Perfect, Love Blooms
Ranger Stickles: Diamond
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Vintage Photo
Fiskars Border Punch: Upper Crest
Cream Cardstock
Zig Black Pen

* Products received as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased personally by me.

No comments: