Friday, February 11, 2011

Layout Share; Sipping Sweet Soda

This layout was made with a single piece of paper from the Pink Paislee Sweetness line. All I added to it were some cut out flowers and yellow sections cut from a flip note.
I started out by arranging my photos in a collage on the background paper, then added the yellow flip note cut into pieces in three spots on the layout.

 I also cut the flowers out of other flip notes and added them to the layout with foam squares. The words sweetest day were cut from another flip note and I edged it with some pink ink and added a little glitter to the words and flowers. 
 For my title, I used the word sweet that was already printed on the background paper and covered it with stickles glitter glue, then built the rest of my title around that with stamps. The word "soda" has glossy accents added to it for interest.

Supplies Used:
* Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection:
-Love Letters
-Flip Notes
Ranger Stickles: Diamond
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint
Ranger Glossy Accents
EK Success Rebecca Sower Typewriter ABC stamps
Studio G Mini Alpha Stamps
Zig Black Pen
Foam Squares

* Products receives as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased personally by me.

1 comment:

Gen said...

I love pink paislee and Ilove this page. Well done. Thanks for inspiring me ;)