Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Card Share: My Love

This card was a really quick one to create as I just used the scraps left over from my kit. The felt sticker covered up a hole left in the pink flip note from a flower I had cut out, and I trimmed off the flip note tab, and added some scraps of papers to the bottom and sides of the card. 
 
I tied in the jewels with a row of jewels along the side of the card. I also added some green ric-rac left over from another project.

Supplies Used:
* Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection:
-Picture Perfect, Love Letters
-Flip Notes
-DooDads
* Maya Road Satin Pleat Ribbon: Cream
* Cream Card Base - From DT kit
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Vintage Photo
Fiskars Border Punch: Upper Crest
The Paper Studio Clear Gemstones

* Products received as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased personally by me.

No comments: