Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Layout Share: Liquid Potion


I used the die cut heart paper that coordinated with this kit and just cut out the inside doily with an exacto knife, then I cut it up and used it in three places on my layout. Then I used some of the pleat ribbon to border it.
I colored the chipboard frame with a red inkpad, then added the glitter word "potion" for part of my title.
 The other fun part about this layout is that I cut the yellow tags from the ends of the paper that had the Pink Paislee name on them. I covered up the name with the sticker labels.

Supplies Used:
* Pink Paislee Sweetness Collection:
-Love Blooms
-Paper Heart Die Cut
-Glitter Sticker Elements
* Maya Road Cream Satin Pleat Ribbon
* Maya Road Chipboard Frames
* Pink Paislee Labels (cut from edges of paper strips)-yellow
Studio G Alpha Stamps
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Barn Red
7Gypsies Mini Labels: Naked Color
Zig Black Pen

*Products received as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased personally by me.

No comments: