Thursday, November 24, 2011

Card Share: Thank You From the Bottom of My Heart

"Thank You From the Bottom of My Heart" Card

 I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to everyone who has been following my blog this past year. I love reading all the comments and sharing my projects here. I have so much to be thankful for this year, but just wanted to express my thanks to each and every one of you.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Supplies Used - Cardstock: DMD Inc (Kraft), Bazzill (Brown, Cream); Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Me and My Big Ideas, Die Cuts with a View, The Paper Loft; Stamps: Fiskars (Thank You), Inkadinkado (Leaf); Inks: Ranger Distress Inkpads (Bundled Sage, Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge), Ranger Distress Stain (Antique Linen), Tsukineko (Versamark); Other: Autumn Leaves (Button), Cream Embroidery Thread; Tools: Tim Holtz Alterations Die (Plaque & Postage). 

No comments: