Friday, November 25, 2011

Card Share: Greatest Blessing x 2

"Greatest Blessing Leaf Card"

Variation #1: I created two single strips of diagonal pattern papers, then put them together to create the chevron stripes. Then I traced a leaf shape on the backside of the paper and cut them out by hand. My leaf sizes vary from those on the add-on sketch.
 Other details: I stamped the background of my card with Versamark ink for a subtle pattern, and stamped a sentiment to match my pattern paper colors.

Supplies Used - Cardstock: DMD Inc (kraft), Bazzill (Brown, cream); Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Me and My Big Ideas, Die Cuts with a View, The Paper Loft; Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Loving Words), Jenni Bowlin (Labels), Stampers Anonymous (TH Curiosities); Inks: Tsukineko (Versamark), Ranger Distress Inkpads (Bundled Sage, Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge), Ranger Distress Stain (Antique Linen); Other: Autumn Leaves (Button), Cream Embroidery Thread; Tools: WeR Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper), Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives (Foam Squares).

 ********************************************************

"Greatest Blessing Heart Card"

Variation #1: Instead of using a leaf shape, I created a punched out heart with a chevron pattern paper design.
 Other details: I stamped the background of this card and created a multi colored stamped saying to coordinate with the various pattern papers I used.

Supplies Used - Cardstock: DMD Inc (kraft), Bazzill (Brown, cream); Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Me and My Big Ideas, Die Cuts with a View, The Paper Loft; Ribbon: Bo Bunny; Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Loving Words), Jenni Bowlin (Labels), Stampers Anonymous (TH Psychedelic Grunge); Inks: Ranger Distress Inkpads (Bundled Sage, Gathered Twigs, Rusty Hinge), Ranger Distress Stain (Antique Linen); Other: Autumn Leaves (Button), Cream Embroidery Thread; Tools: EK Success Punch (Heart), WeR Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper); Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives (Foam Squares).

No comments: