Sunday, January 30, 2011

Layout Share: A New Set of Wheels

Image




For this layout, I used my photos to line up in grids...my favorite way to add lots of photos. Then I filled in around them with some pattern paper.

Image
Image
I added some glossy accents to areas of the coordinating flower stickers and also did the same for my title so it would stand out more.
The green pattern paper has a stamped swirl on it that came from the frame stamp that was in my kit--I masked off the edges with post it notes so it would just stamp a border. I also stamped some brown flower patterns on the skinny blue strip on the 2nd page of the layout so it would coordinate better and pull some blue across the page.

Here's a few more detail photos:
 

Supplies Used:
*Prima Youth: Angst
*My Minds Eye Star Bright: Check Him Out
*Basic Grey Sultry: Swell
*BoBunny Olivia Collection:
*-Combo Stickers
*-Cut Outs
*-iCandy Brads
*Jenni Bowlin Mini Bingo Cards: Calendar Vintage
*Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage Stamps (swirl frame)
*My Little Shoebox Mini Alphabet Stickers: Cream
Zig Black Pen
Inkadinkado Stamp: floral pattern on blue strip
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink: Dark Brown, Prussian Blue
Core'Dinations Cardstock: Deep Lagoon
CTMH Cardstock: Cream
Ranger Glossy Accents
Foam Squares

* Products received as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased personally by me.

No comments: