Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm back with a new layout to share!

It's nice to be able to take a break sometimes...we've been really busy moving my mom in with us over Christmas break and we are finally beginning to feel settled in now. :)

I've gotten several layouts finished over the break, so I have lots to share here!!

Today is a layout based on another awesome sketch by Susan Stringfellow:

Here is my layout I created based on this sketch:

I used papers from BoBunny's Cambridge Collection and they worked perfectly for this photo of my son and his Lego creation.
I also punched out some stars and added silver washers to them as accents:
To finish off the layout, I added some grungy stamps in three areas and also added pen marks for "faux" stitched lines.

Supplies Used:
Bo Bunny Cambridge Collection
-Cut Outs, Cobalt, Chess, Dot
Prima Youth: Angst
My Little Shoebox: Cream Mini Alphabet Stickers
Sassafras Lass: Burlap Alpha Stickers
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Fired Brick, Forest Moss
Versamark Inkpad
Stampers Anonymous: Tim Holtz Bitty Grunge Stamps
My Mind's Eye: Diamond Border Stamp
EK Success Punches: Star, 1.75 inch Circle Punch
Silver Washers (Hardware)
Black Pen
Sketch by Susan Stringfellow
DMD Inc: Kraft Cardstock
The Paper Company: Navy Cardstock
Coluzzle Circle Template

*All products used were purchased by me personally.

No comments: