Saturday, January 29, 2011

Layout Share: Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day

For this next layout I designed with the Memorable Seasons kit, I created a pocket on the background with the calendar page by adhering only the sides and bottom to the red pattern paper. Then I tucked a piece of printed paper behind it that explains more about the Cow Costumes.

The flowers are stamps that came in my kit and I stamped them in three colors, cut them out and layered them. I also added some distress stickles to the outside scallop edge of the calendar.
 Supplies Used:
*Scrap within Reach Carnival Ride Collection: Ferris Wheel
*KI Memories Sew Cute Calendar: Inkjet
*October Afternoon Campfire Buttons
*BoBunny Olivia Collection: Combo Stickers
*Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage Stamps (flowers)
Prima white flowers
*My Little Shoebox Mini Alphabet Stickers: Cream
*Maya Road Crochet Trim: Orange
*Jenni Bowlin Mini Bingo Card: Calendar Vintage
*Ranger Distress Stickles: Wild Honey
Zig Red Marker, Cream Crochet Thread
Scribbles 3D Paint: Black
Vellum

*Products received as a Design Team Member. All other products were from my personal stash.

No comments: