Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You are my favorite...

Here's another layout share for today.

This one was really fun to create because I just used small strips of pattern paper and some journaling tags. I also added some buttons and the decorative strip was the end of one of pattern papers. I did add some stitching with my sewing machine and some charcoal ink for a bit of distressing along with a stamped title.

Here are a couple more photos:
Supplies Used:
Sassafras Cherry Delicious "Spring Sprig" Pattern Paper (front, back & border strip)
Sassafras Life is Beautiful "Hooty" Pattern Paper
Hobby Lobby-White Textured Card Stock
 Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts: Red Square
CTMH Storytime alphabet stamps
Heidi Swapp "favorite" word stamp
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink: Charcoal
Autumn Leaves Buttons
Cream Crochet Thread, Black Pen, Sponge
Sewing Machine and Gray thread

No comments: