Friday, August 13, 2010

Puppy Love

One more layout to share for this week...

Here are some close-up photos:

I added glitter stickers under the stamped part of the title along with a yellow stamped line border and some flowers.

Here is a closer look at my stamped title. Usually I would use markers to create a multi-colored image, but I was at a crop when I made this layout and didn't have my markers with me, so I stamped the image three times with the three colors, then cut out the words in the different colors and pieced them together. You can hardly see the lines and this was a really quick way to get a custom colored stamp image.
I loved the colors of this lacquered floral paper, so that's where I got the color inspiration for this whole layout. I rounded the corners and added some turquoise ribbon and similar colors for my title to pull it all together.

Supplies Used:
Making Memories Vintage Findings Pattern Paper
The Paper Studio Vintage Ledger Pattern Paper
Red Cardstock--Hobby Lobby
Autumn Leaves Stamp- "Genuine Pure and simple"
Studio G: Line Border stamp
Making Memories Glitter Alphabet stickers: pink and turquoise
Making Memories Funky Vintage Trim
WeR Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey
Prima Flowers
Making Memories: Polka Dot flower
CTMH brads
Black Pen

No comments: