Friday, August 27, 2010

Not how I'd planned to spend my birthday...layout share

Here's another layout I created with this month's DT kit.
I've had these pictures printed out for while now and just have never used them and I was really inspired by the colors of embellishments in this kit so I decided to use them together in a cluster on this page.

For this layout, I used the same scallop circle paper and just cut the numbers off and used the half circle for my title. The tiny letters are those awesome micro monogram alphabets and the glittery letters are blue vinyl thickers with some stickles glitter glue added on top.
I wrote my journaling on a strip of multi-colored pattern paper.
My embellishment cluster has lots of fun things to look at. The brown flowers were cream to begin with and I sprayed them with brown glimmer mist and they are so sparkly in real life. I used XL white brads for their centers. The centers of the green flowers are just simple white pearls. I also added some of the brown chipboard buttons, lace and a single blue flower cut from the bloomer strand. You can also see the white heart stick pin that I attached to the fabric at the base of the blue flower.
The calendar card was a great accent to use for my layout. I added some more of the tiny monogram stickers for the year and circled the date.

Supplies Used:
*My Minds Eye So Sophie "Possibilities" Sweet Circles
*Jenni Bowlin Calendar Cards
*Graphic 45 Staples: Chipboard Buttons
*May Arts Crochet Ribbon: Cream
*Basic Grey Micro Monograms: Olivia
Making Memories Noteworthy Addie Pattern Stripe
Webster's Pages: Turquoise Bloomers
American Crafts Thickers: Poolside blue vinyl
KaiserCraft Cream flowers (sprayed with mist)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Tattered Leather
Green Flowers: Prima and Making Memories
Turquoise flower: Prima
Heidi Swap XL white brads
The Paper Studio white pearls
Heidi Grace Heart stick pin
Ranger Stickles: Aqua
Scribbles 3D paint: white
Brown Cardstock

* Products I received as a design team member. All other supplies purchased by me.

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

Definitely not how I would want to spend my birthday either. I am NOT a fan of snakes so you wouldn't get me within a mile of them.
Your layout is beautiful as always, great job.
Hope you have a great weekend.