Friday, November 5, 2010

Layout Share: Sweet Faces of Pure Joy

Wanted to share another layout I created this month using the Jillibean Soup papers.

I picked two of my favorite photos from Christmas several of years ago that showed my kids' facial expressions. I added my title with these coordinating cardstock stickers and the small red alphabet stickers from the same sheet. I used a permanent marker to add the other words in the title. The green strip of paper was accented with the printed scallop sticker. I also added some buttons and red twine for some more pops of color.
My journaling was added on the die cut circle and I used the larger letter stickers to add the date. you can also see the red poinsettias with white pearls that I added to the centers. LOVE these flowers! :)

Supplies Used:
*Jillibean Soup Christmas Chestnut Collection:
*-Heavy Cream
*-Olive Sugar
*-Journaling Sprouts
*-Cardstock Stickers
*-Glazed Green Alphabeans Letter Stickers
*Jillibean Soup Bean Stalks: Snowflakes (red twine)
Ranger Distress Ink Pad: Shabby Shutters
7 Gypsies Mini Label Stickers: Naked Color
Making Memories: Poinsettia Flowers
The Paper Studio: White Pearls
Autumn Leaves: Buttons
White Crochet Thread
Black Pen

* Products received as Design Team Member. All other products purchased personally by me.

No comments: