Friday, April 8, 2011

Layout Share: Sweet Memories

Just wanted to share another layout I created with the Memorable Seasons design team kit.
 " Sweet Memories"
For this layout, I cut the Memories top from a sheet of paper, then added the word "sweet" above it for my title. 
I used the chipboard circles--solids and frames and stamped the letters using a typewriter alphabet set. For the circles that were frames, I put the stamped letter under the frame and filled it in with glossy accents. For the solid circles, I just cut around the stamped letter and glued it on top of the chipboard circle, then added glossy accents on top. 
 These flowers by Maya Road are SO much fun to work with! I sprayed mine with some Maya Mist, then wiped off the pearl in the center and it stayed white. 
 The journaling on this layout is written on the stamp set packaging with a permanent marker. I just tucked the top of the packaging under the border strip. 
 I added a glitter sticker along the left side, then stitched around the brown paper on the base of the layout, and distressed it.

Supplies Used:
* Prima Reflections Collection--Kashana, Talavera, Mantra, Flourish
* Maya Road Mini Chipboard: Circles and Squares (sold out in store)
Bazzill Basics: Cream Sheer Dot Ribbon
Maya Road: Elderberry Blue Maya Mist
Prima Stamp Packaging
Sewing Machine Stitching
EK Success Typewriter ABC Stamps
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Faded Jeans, Aged Mahogany
Cream Cardstock
Fiskars Border Punch: Apron Lace
Rangers Glossy Accents
Martha Stewart Permanent Black Pen

* Products I received as Design Team Member. All other products were purchased personally by me.

No comments: