Friday, May 21, 2010

Travel layouts continued...

Here's a quick and simple layout to share today...
First off, I have to say that the red circle paper is probably my absolute favorite one from this kit! :) I created my own custom pattern within the red circles. I stamped the black scroll icon and sponged around the edges after I cut them out to create a scalloped edge.

 The rest of the layout was really simple. I used the printed background for my page base, so all that was left to do was to mat my photos (after I sanded the edges to give them some "pop") and add my chipboard title.
I will add the names of the people to the bottom under the red photo along with a few other details, but waiting on hubby to write it all down for me. 

Supplies used:
Teresa Collins Travel Ledger Collection:
-Travel Circles
-Travel Letter
AC Thickers: Apartment Chipboard (Cherry)
Technique Tuesday stamp (Irony)
Black Marvy Matchables Inkpad and sponge
Blue and Red Cardstock
sandpaper
*= products I received from Memorable Seasons as Design team member. 
Remaining products used were purchased for my own personal use.

No comments: