Wednesday, December 30, 2009

You Are Loved--12x12 layout

I created a layout last night using a few of my favorite photos from this year. These were taken on Valentine's Day 2009 and I love how I was able to catch some sweet hugs and kisses between my husband and our daughter.


This layout was really fun to make and came together quickly. I used some new Cosmo Cricket paper from the Everafter line for the background and then I used some old Daisy D's paper and hand cut the flowers from the paper and used foam squares to attach them to my layout. The journaling paper is from Making Memories (Paperie Rouge) along with the Puffy Alphabet stickers. The bottom layer of floral paper was also cut from the same Daisy D's paper and I used a scallop border punch from EK Success to give it a softer edge. The corners of the layout were punched with the WeR Memory Keepers corner chomper.  My husband wrote a sweet note to our daughter on the journaling notebook page and I included it to the left of the photos. Here are some more detail photos.


No comments: