Thursday, July 5, 2012

Card Share: Sunflower Stamp

I love to color in stamped images and this Sunflower stamp from Texana Designs was so much fun to use. I even colored it with several different color combinations. Some were using colored pencils and gamsol (odorless mineral spirits), and others were colored with Copic markers. 

I used the stamp with a grey inkpad to create a subtle background on white cardstock, then I used my distress inkpads and a foam blending tool to color the edges of the white cardstock. I love how they looked when they were all colored!

I had so much fun coloring the images, I just had to use them in as many cards as possible.  
Here are all the finished cards using the copic markers:


 

 And here are the cards created with the colored pencils and gamsol:



Supplies Used:
Texana Designs Stamps: WF044 Sunflower, TD043 Thank You, TD045 Happy Birthday
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Scattered Straw, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain
Black Inkpad: Marvy Matchables
White Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Dark Gray Cardstock: Unknown
Pattern Paper: Scraps (MAMBI, CTMH, SEI)
Copic Markers: YG03, YG63, YG67, Y11, Y15, Y17, R20, R22, W5, E33, E37, BG10
Colored Pencils: Ek Success
Gamsol
Ribbon: May Arts, Close To My Heart
Red Gemstones: Recollections
Buttons: Craft Stash
Brown, White, Black Crochet Thread: Coats Clark
Foam Tape

No comments: