Friday, October 22, 2010

Layout Share: Who's Shoes?

I came across some REALLY old pictures of my son the other day, so I wanted to create a couple layouts to highlight them. 
It was a really quick layout to create and here's a quick run-down of the details.
I cut the decorative orange strip off the bottom of this owl paper and used it on my layout. 
 I also cut some skinny strips of the hanging clothes from the main pattern sheet to use in 3 places on my layout for emphasis. I love how these strips had pictures of shoes and socks hanging from them too. To highlight these small strips, I punched holes in my layout with a paper piercer and used the backstitch with some red DMC floss. My tiny label stickers were adhered to these strips with small details and my main journaling was added with a larger label sticker. 

To create the title, I used some yellow chipboard stickers for the first word and added the small green alphabet stickers for the second word. Quick and easy! :)

Supplies Used:
Sassafras Lass: Branch Out paper
Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Collection: Fitting In
My Little Shoebox Mini Alphabet Stickers: Mermaid
7 Gypsies Mini Label Stickers: Naked Color
Jenni Bowlin Red/Black Dotted Labels
Paper Piercer, Red DMC Floss, Black Pen

All products were from my personal stash.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

This is a cute layout. I love how you say it is a quick layout. It would take me a weekend to come up with something this awesome.