Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Treat Box

This was the last project I created with the Happy Halloween collection kit from Echo Park.
I used an old take-out box template made by Colluzle and cut out the base of the box, then cut out the individual flap papers and glued them to the base. I love that the papers were double-sided, as I was able to get double use from several paper scraps and the inside of the box is decorated too! The finishing touch on the box was the elements stickers I was able to add to both sides, with each side being different.
I also punched holes in the sides of the box and added a narrow green ribbon to create a handle. The treat box was filled with one of my favorite candies to snack on in the fall months...candy corn! These would be perfect for a small gift or a hidden surprise. :)
Supplies Used:
*Echo Park Happy Halloween Kit Collection
*Happy Halloween: Graveyard
*Happy Halloween: Costume Party
*Happy Halloween: Elements Stickers
Coluzzle Cutting System: Take out box template
Making Memories: Green stitched ribbon
Zig Writer: Black
Candy Corn or other treat to go inside

*Products received as Design Team Member. All other products were from my personal stash.

No comments: