Friday, September 17, 2010

Time flies....

Wow...where has the first half of September gone?? I think it was all a blur with a crazy busy schedule and not enough time in my scrapbook room to be creative.

Here is one layout I just finished recently though...it's a sketch challenge from Liz over at Memorable Seasons and it was so much fun to work with her sketch!  
And here's my layout based off this sketch:
And here are a few details photos:


I will post a photo tutorial on Monday with details on how I created this layout, so be sure to check back then. For now, here are the supplies I used:

Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend: Tube Socks
Studio Calico Anthology: Aperture
Prima Paintable Clear Stamp: Grid
Prima Paintable Clear Stamp: Doily
Tattered Angels Glitter Glam: Paprika
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam: Mermaid
Tattered Angels Glitter Glam: Chandelier
7 Gypsies Mini Label Stickers: Naked Color
May Arts Crochet Ribbon: White
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Barn Red, Pumice Stone
EK Success Medallion Chain Punch
Sizzix alphabet dies: Endless Love
Silver Buttons: unknown (craft stash)
Red, Kraft and White cardstock
CTMH clear embossing powder
Versamark Inkpad
Black Pen

*All supplies used were from my personal stash.

No comments: