Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home layout prompt: Our Town

Over at Memorable Seasons, the entire design team has been hosting prompts for a home album. This week is my turn and today I uploaded my layout with my prompt on their site, so I wanted to share it here too. My prompt is this: Our Town--what makes your town unique or what do you like to do around town?



Supplies Used:
Sassafras Lass Happy Place: Apple Delight
Pink Paislee: 365 Degrees 6x6 pad
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamps: Psychedelic Grunge, Bitty Grunge
American Crafts Thickers: Apartment
Basic Grey Micro Monogram Stickers: Olivia
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads: Barn Door, Chipped Sapphire
EK Success Circle Punch (1 inch, 1/2 inch)
Kraft and Blue Cardstock
Color Copy of Newspaper Article
Black Pen, Red Marker
Sewing machine and Black thread

*All products were from my personal stash.

No comments: