Thursday, May 20, 2010

Travel layouts...

 For this layout, I used an exacto knife to cut out the left side of the pretty frame and slid my photo underneath. Then I stamped my title inside the frame.
 I also used a post it note and the corner rounder to mask off the file folder and add red color just along the outside of the pattern paper (love that it was just one sheet with the printed folder and a graph paper background). I punched the post it note with the corner rounder and then just moved it down as I sponged on the ink. I also rounded the edges of the layout base. In this picture, you can also see the button and extra paper strip I added to the tab of the file folder.
I absolutely loved the saying that was printed on this paper, so I used that for the journaling. The photos were really pretty self-explanatory, so I didn't add much journaling to this page. The funny part is that when my hubby showed me these pictures I laughed when I saw the posed shot with the Taj Mahal in his glasses. The tour guide told them it was all a mandatory cool shot to have. LOL

Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins Travel Ledger collection:
*-Travel File Folder
*-Travel words
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Fired Brick
EK Success Antique Typewriter alpha stamps
Post it note, sponge, Exacto knife
WRMK Corner Chomper
Red Embroidery Floss
Autumn Leaves
Black Buttons
*= products I received from Memorable Seasons as part of the Design team. 
The rest of the items used were purchased for my own personal use.

1 comment:

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nicelt done.. i love the pictures andthe layout .. thnaks for sharing...