Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Layout to share...What I have Learned

Here is another layout I created with the BoBunny Sophie line from Memorable Seasons.
I loved the simple floral border on this awesome cream notebook paper.
The brown center paper was a leftover scrap I had from another layout and I added some white pearls and pink gemstones to the dots to create some interest. I also added the pearls and gems to some of the flowers and butterflies on the floral background.
My title was stamped and I outlined it with the same brown pen I used for my journaling.
Supplies used for this layout:
*BoBunny Sophie Line: Notebook
*BoBunny Sophie: Tickled Pink
*BoBunny Sophie: Rae
*BoBunny Sophie: Stripe
The Paper Studio White Pearls and Pink Gemstones
Ranger Tumbled Glass Distress Inkpad
Heidi Swapp Alphabet stamps
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
EK Success Brown Pen

*Products I received as a Design Team Member for Memorable Seasons online store.

1 comment:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Very nice layout Megan! I love your special added touches to the pp. Love your picture as well.