Friday, April 23, 2010

Layout Share...Christmas Cook

I created this layout from more of the BoBunny Sophie collection I received from Jill over at Memorable Seasons.
I used the matching diecut paper and accented the scallops with some pink gemstones.
 I used some pink paper scraps from the same line to mat my title. The glitter chipboard stickers are coated with Glossy Accents to make them really shine.
I finished off the layout by stamping a leaf image and adding some more pink gemstones in the centers to mimic holly leaves and berries.

Supplies Used on this layout:
*BoBunny Sophie Paper: Rae
*BoBunny Sophie Diecut Paper: Frills
*American Crafts Glitter Thickers: Niki Riki
Ranger Glossy Accents
Close To My Heart Leaf Stamp
Ranger Forest Moss Distress Inkpad
The Paper Studio Pink Gemstones
WeR Memory Keeper Corner Chomper
EK Success Brown pen
* Products I received from Memorable Seasons as Design Team products

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

Hi
Popped over from Let's Scrap to check out your blog and fell in love with it. I have become a follower and will be visiting often.
I really liked how you explained what you did on the layouts and gave close ups so I could see it all. Fantastic blog.