Monday, December 5, 2011

Layout Share: My Girl- Little Miss Independent

“My Girl: Little Miss Independent”
 
Variation #1: I only used the left side of the two page layout sketch, and I flipped the sketch so that my largest photo was on the left instead of the right. I used two 4x6” photos, two 4x4” photos and one 2x4” photo.

Variation #2: For my long title, I used two pre-printed stickers that said “My Girl” and the words “Little Miss Independent”. The stickers were mounted on a piece of turquoise cardstock. I stamped the swirl at the ends of the title for emphasis.

Variation #3: Since I only used one side of the layout sketch, I added my journaling in the blank space next to a photo. I added some sticker embellishments along with a button to help fill in the space.

Variation #4: For the accents that were included on the sketch, I substituted some of the tag stickers. The tag up near the title gave me the idea to cut the yellow flower tag sticker in half and use part of it near my journaling and the other piece above the title for my button and flower accents.

Supplies Used—Cardstock: Bazzill (Yellow), SEI (Turquoise, Pink);  Pattern Paper: SEI (Dill Blossom); Inks: Ranger Distress (Gathered Twig); Stamps: The Girls Paperie (Swirl Stamp); Stickers: Making Memories (Like It Is Diecut Stickers: Love), My Mind’s Eye (“Gertie” Girly Sticker Tags); Pens: EK Success (Zig Brown Writer); Tools: WeR Memory Keepers (Corner Chomper), Ranger (Foam Blending Tool), Martha Stewart (Cherish Border Punch); Other: Prima (Pink Flowers), Sandpaper, Cream Crochet Thread, Foam Squares.

No comments: