Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Layout Share: Capture the Cricket

For my first layout, I chose these photos of our dog that we had for a short time. She was such a funny dog and loved to play...even with a cricket. :)
The banner paper in this kit reminded me of a hopping cricket, so I used it at the top and added my sticker title along the edge just above the orange ribbon. I like how the stickers came in the package with both the green and the black colors and I used the black ones for the word "cricket".
 
The wooden stars were used for accents on this layout. I stamped the word "the" on the top star for my title, and the other two stars had buttons glued to the tops.
 
 The wooden stars were used for accents on this layout. I stamped the word "the" on the top star for my title, and the other two stars had buttons glued to the tops. The pattern of the green paper worked perfectly for lining up my handwritten journaling.

Supplies Used:
* Imaginisce: Animal Crackers Collection
* -Pixie Sticks Embossed Paper
* -Step Right Up! Embossed Paper
* Maya Road Grosgrain Pleat Ribbon: Rust
* Studio Calico: Elementary Alpha Stickers
* Studio Calico Wood Veneer: Stars
* October Afternoon Buttons: Modern Homemaker
EK Success Image Tree Stamps: Antique Typewriter
Tsukineko: Black StazOn Inkpad
Ranger Distress Inkpad: Peeled Paint
Zig Black Marker
White Crochet Thread
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

* Products received as Design Team Member. All other products used were purchase personally by me.

No comments: