Thursday, July 29, 2010

Like a kid in a candy store...

I was SO excited when Jill let us pick our own papers for this month's Design Team kit for Memorable Seasons. I used to teach scrapbook classes and my FAVORITE part was walking around the store mixing and matching different papers, patterns and textures. These papers really fit my personality and have a vintage feel to them. Even better is that most of my papers were on sale!

I can't do anything by the "rules" so I challenged myself to just pick out patterns that I loved no matter who the manufacturer was or what collection it came from and to mix them in an eclectic way. I LOVE how these papers turned out together in person...you never know sometimes, right?

Jill paired my papers with some awesome monogram stickers, Bazzill dotted swiss card stock, some pom pom ribbon, buttons, pearls, an awesome Unity stamp, some brads, mini alphabet stickers, and a roll of ribbon doilies.
Here's everything together...let's just say I felt like a kid at Christmas when my box arrived! 

I will be posting the layouts and cards I've created with this kit over the next several posts.


No comments: