Monday, May 23, 2011

I am a little sad to be giving my last weekly challenge as a Design Team member over at Memorable Seasons. I have really enjoyed working with Jill and the other team members. I've enjoyed seeing the amazing layouts and inspiration that has been posted by all our board members on a regular basis. But don't worry...I'm not going anywhere...I'm just taking a break. :) So without further ado, here's my challenge...

For this week's Design Team challenge, I want you to shape up! :) LOL

No, really, the challenge is to hand-cut or die-cut a shape from paper and include that on your layout.
 
In my example, I used a piece of a die cut circle paper that I had sitting on my desk and it reminded me of a cloud. So then I drew some smaller cloud shapes on pattern paper and cut them out with scissors and attached them to my layout with foam squares.
I stamped the title, the stars, the border on either side of the photos and several words on the layout. My journaling is written on the back of the layout with all the details. The title was stamped on plain vellum with dark brown ink and I embossed it with some iridescent embossing powder...love the look this gave to the title.

You have until the end of May to complete this challenge to be entered into the random drawing over at Memorable Seasons.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for your layouts!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love your style and this is a darling LO! Thanks for taking the time to share.