Monday, October 6, 2008

October 17th: Mix It Up Pattern Paper Class Sneak Peek

Just wanted to post a quick sneak peek for my next class that I'll be teaching on Friday, October 17th from 9:30-11am at the Lone Star Retreat Center. This is the first class in my Mix it Up: Pattern Paper series. We will be using papers from one manufacturer to create a double page 12x12 layout along with a card. If you would like to sign up, you can email me from my blog or post a comment and I'll get in touch with you.


All classes must be prepaid a week prior to the class date (although for this class, I will extend the sign up date since it's a holiday weekend). So for this class, the deadline to sign up will be no later than Tuesday, October 14th so I have time to purchase and prep all the class supplies. Again, please contact me so that we can arrange for your payment.



Here's the info for my class:

Mix It Up: Pattern Paper #1

Classes on Fridays: Oct. 17, Nov. 21, Dec. 12 (9:30-11:00am)

Mixing pattern paper on your layouts is not as complicated as it may seem.
Come learn some strategic elements of page design along with techniques for combining patterns as we create a new 12x12 double-page layout each class along with a card.
Handouts are included with pictured samples and information.

This class will be a three-part series:
Month One: using papers from one manufacturer (Fri. Oct. 17th)
Month Two: mixing patterns from various manufacturers (Fri. Nov. 21st)
Month Three: creating unique custom paper with various supplies. (Fri. Dec. 12th)

Class Fee is $15 each
Class kits will include a new variety of supplies and papers each month.

Please bring these supplies to class: Glue Dots, Adhesive, Scissors, Brown and/or Black Inkpads


Here's my sneak peek of the layout:
I'm looking forward to this class! Hope to see you there....

Megan :)

No comments: