Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Taking the plunge...

So here I am sitting here with a blog, ready for posting on and I have had NO clue what to start with! :) haha I was reading some other blogs this morning and came across this quiz on what type of soft drink are you and I took it and here's my results.




You Are Dr. Pepper



You're very unique and funky, yet you still have a bit of traditionalism to you.

People who like you think they have great taste... and they usually do.



Your best soda match: Root Beer



Stay away from: 7 Up



What is so funny is that (diet) Dr Pepper is my favorite soft drink EVER! :)

Whew...now I've gotten over the hurdle of what to post for my first entry...I've got some more things to share soon from my scrapbook room reorganization, so stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

Karen Lambert said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging. I took the test and it came our totally wrong. It told me I was a COKE and I really don't like Coke. Go figure. I am a Pepsi girl all the way!!

Now I am ready to see some of your beautiful work.